Tax Preparation Service
We welcome new clients!
There are nearly 75,000 pages in the federal tax code. And let’s face it – the chances of you overlooking a deduction or missing entitled credits can run high given the complexities – even if your return seems simple. While DIY programs make it easier for folks to prepare their own returns, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. By the way – According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
When you engage our services for tax preparation, here’s what you get:
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential red flags to the IRS.
- We file tax returns electronically which means you get any refunds back quicker.
- We help you how adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Or – make sure you’re not overpaying your estimated tax payments. Why give the IRS an interest free loan?
- We will show you how to limit your tax liability for next year.
- We guarantee our work. It only makes sense that the value we offer you will exceed the price of the service.
Books a Mess: No Problem! (We do shoe boxes.)
If you’re like many small businesses, your focus has been on your profit – not your books. We get that! You’ve been busy building your business. Helping you manage your bookkeeping is what we do. We can do QuickBooks Clean Up (or tackle that shoe box) in preparation for taxes and then we offer 3 different service plans to help keep your books in tip-tip shape.
Our services are always backed by our Value Guarantee.
Contact us here for your free initial consultation.
Please note: Effective January 1, 2016, the minimum fee for the preparation of new individual tax returns will be $300 and the minimum fee for new business tax returns will be $600.
We must receive your documents by April 1 for Individual taxes and March 1 for Partnerships and C Corps. After that date, we are happy to file an extension for you. The price for extensions is $50.